Saturday 15 October 2011

Doctor Who Reviews: Coming Soon

I have only just realised, that I'm yet to review "The Wedding of River Song". And so I will review it at the same time as reviewing the whole of Series 6 which will be coming some time in November. I'm also going to be replanning Series II of Every Doctor Who Episode Reviews. The new series will also be starting around November, and will contain the likes of "Horror of Fang Rock" and "Terror of the Autons". Anyone who has any suggestions for a DW episode for me to review needs to contact me on Twitter (@eternal_genesis).

I've also seen Episode Two of the Prisoner, and I'm progressing through "Damaged Goods" by Russell T Davies and also "Rivers of London" by Ben Aaronovitch. As soon as I've finished the books and watched some more episode of The Prisoner, I plan to do some more reviews.

Reviews will start officially again in November, starting with either Series II of my EDWE reviews, or the Sarah Jane Adventures Final Series Reviews.

James

No comments:

Post a Comment